We aim to provide our children with opportunities to become confident, happy children valuing and respecting diversity and who are proud of their achievements.
We will encourage:
- Our children to be committed to achieve their full potential
- Our parents to support their children’s learning journey
- Our teachers to provide a creative, stimulating, motivating curriculum for all children using the outdoor environment
- Our Governors to know the school well and support the ongoing strategic development of the school community
- Good behaviour by having a consistent positive reward system
We are committed to:
- To developing a creative outdoor based curriculum where the needs of every child are addressed and challenged
- To supporting parents with their child’s learning journey
- To providing the best possible continuing professional development for all staff
- To enabling Governors to develop a working knowledge of the school and encourage their ongoing engagement through robust development and training
- To encourage good behaviour through a consistent positive, whole school approach.
Our children will achieve their full potential through:
- Having stimulating experiences which inspire learning, within the creative curriculum, delivered by enthusiastic staff
- Understanding British values as well as those of independence, appreciating the cultures, beliefs and learning journeys of others.
- Staff valuing opinions of children and parents and promoting self-confidence in all young people.