The funding received from Pupil Premium has been allocated in the following ways:
• Increased teaching assistant support to increase targeted support in phonics and reading
• Teaching Assistant timetabled to support individual children to reading and writing skills using the Fischer Family Trust Programme
• Teaching Assistant timetabled support for EAL children to develop their language acquisition.
• The school has focused its additional support on phonics and reading through increasing targeted support from Teaching Assistants in these areas, reducing group sizes to increase individualised input and purchase of resources to support in school and at home learning, including Ipads and laptops to support learning.
• We have recruited an HLTA to support groups and individual children across the school.
Please find attached the Pupil Premium reports to show an analyse of spending and progress made by Pupil premium pupils.
We have also undertaken a Pupil Premium Review by an external assessor to ensure that we are making best use of this funding. Please click on the attached link to view the report.